NEWSFLASH: 6.5 million people are facing hunger in Malawi due to flooding followed by severe drought!
- The purpose of F.R.O.M. Scotland is to prevent orphan children from dying due to starvation or diseases such as AIDS, Malaria, Pneumonia, Cholera and Diarrhoea!
- F.R.O.M. Scotland has NO administration costs. All work is done by volunteers!
- We currently feed over 2,500 children every day!
- About 10% of Malawi's population of 12 million are orphans!
- Please help us by making a donation now!
We are also on https://www.btplc.com/mydonate Just go to the site and enter from scotland
Use our Gift List
Please download the form below by clicking New Gift List 2016 button. Print out, fill out the form and follow the instructions
FROM Scotland Cruise Experience
90 guests enjoyed a marvellous Cruise Experience on Friday 7th October when they set sail on the SS Malawi without going to sea! Logie Durno Village Hall became SS Malawi for the evening complete with Portholes, Charts, Flags and most importantly a Crew.
Passengers were welcomed on board with a cocktail served by the Crew and over the course of the evening were treated to fine dining provided by ‘Vanilla Chocolate’ and entertainment by ‘Once in a blue moon’ who doubled up as the Crew.
The three course meal followed by coffee/tea and homemade tablet was described by guest Liz Morrison “as very nice indeed!”.
FROM Scotland Secretary, Dave Thomson, commented that ‘Once in a Blue Moon’ offered an excellent way to pass the ‘cruise’ with several sketches and songs fitted in between the courses of the meal. All in all a very enjoyable evening was had by all the passengers and nobody got sea sick!!