NEWSFLASH: 6.5 million people are facing hunger in Malawi due to flooding followed by severe drought!
- The purpose of F.R.O.M. Scotland is to prevent orphan children from dying due to starvation or diseases such as AIDS, Malaria, Pneumonia, Cholera and Diarrhoea!
- F.R.O.M. Scotland has NO administration costs. All work is done by volunteers!
- We currently feed over 2,500 children every day!
- About 10% of Malawi's population of 12 million are orphans!
- Please help us by making a donation now!
We are also on https://www.btplc.com/mydonate Just go to the site and enter from scotland
Use our Gift List
Please download the form below by clicking New Gift List 2016 button. Print out, fill out the form and follow the instructions